The Quality Improvement Healthcare Company was formed in 2013 by three colleagues from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement.
We were the team who designed, tested and delivered some of the NHS Institute’s most successful quality improvement development programmes. Helping build core capability and capacity across teams and systems in healthcare.
Over the last few years we have built on our strong quality improvement and clinical expertise to support a range of customers delivering quality improvement and safer care all within the frame of efficiently and productivity.
- Expert facilitation - large and small group
- Programme design and development to support service improvement and redesign
- Clinical expertise and ability to support clinical teams
- Quality improvement knowledge and skills - Juran trained
- Senior management experience across health and education
- Measurement for improvement and data analytics
- Role redesign events and workface development
- No tweets found